Sunday, October 26, 2008

tomorrow is monday...

and i hate mondays, but the weekend was good though!
it was homecoming on friday and juniors got first place on the t-shirt design and we got 2nd on the float:] we were spiderman and it was pretty hardcore. we built a balcony and everything for the bulldog[we played golden valley-thats their mascot] to stand on after he kidnapped 'ms. liberty'. and spiderman swung across a building and kicked the bulldog off [onto a big matress thing] and saved ms liberty. it was tight:] me and my friends were nyc gangsters which was interestingly fun. the same night, bethany had two parties to go to[shes the most popular one in our family...] one was a halloween party and she was belle[shes also the prettiest one in the family]. me and mom did her hair and she wore heels the whole night. what a grown up! here's some pictures:

till next time,

hannah

1 comment:

Stake Camp Directors said...

I thought your sikt was the greatest but I wasn't a judge. I am however a judge on pretty and Bethany does not beat you in the pretty category. You my love- are beautiful She does tie you!