Thursday, December 25, 2008

awful glad

Well, it's another christmas come and almost gone. Zach called last night while we had our early christmas because right now we are driving on the 5 to get to disneyland. Pretty exciting stuff! Almost the whole family, with the exception of zach, is going and we will probably all revert back to our childhood selves.

We switched from at&t to t mobile and now we all have blackberries. Even dad! So that's good news I guess. Its a pretty good phone. I'm posting this blog from it(like I said, we're driving right now). What else...bethany got a pram and a baby doll from santa and he ate the pumpkin pie we left him. I got a fender starcaster so I am officially a rock star! Rachel got a bunch of movies and a backpack for all of her heavy college books. Mom got movies also and a temporary phone(she's against the whole technology thing and doesn't want one but she'll use it for now until zach comes back). Garrick got some movies(dark knight) and a cool pen that records and helps you study better. Dad got a phone(like I said) and he loves it. Stacie came over last night which was fun and she got some lotion and a candle and a stocking:) coco got a treat. Hahaha

Well we are almost to disneyland sooo I'm gonna jet. That's all she wrote.

1 comment:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I only met you a few weeks ago & amazingly enough I had never seen a family picture. What a beautiful family & full of fun! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. Hope you don't mind! BTW, I'm Stacie's sister, in case you don't remember!